This message may consist of associate links. We might earn money or products from the business stated in this blog post.
< img data-pin-description="Pet Bloggers Journey: Share Your Adventure-Our annual article showing back on the previous year and expecting the future"src ="https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_400/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-400×400.jpg" alt ="Pet Bloggers Journey: Share Your Adventure-Our annual article mirroring back on the previous year and also looking forward to the
future “course=”wp-image-29548″srcset =”https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_400/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-400×400.jpg 400w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_700/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-700×700.jpg 700w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_150/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-150×150.jpg 150w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_768/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-768×768.jpg 768w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_200/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-200×200.jpg 200w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_320/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-320×320.jpg 320w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_480/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-480×480.jpg 480w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_720/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-720×720.jpg 720w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_735/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey-735×735.jpg 735w, https://cdn.shortpixel.ai/client/q_glossy,ret_img,w_1000/https://puppyintraining.com/wp-content/uploads/pet-bloggers-journey.jpg 1000w”sizes=”(max-width: 400px)100vw, 400px”> I originate from a household of practices. We have a Christmas celebration
annually with my mother’s secondary school buddies, they’re kids, and also currently grandkids. I haven’t missed this celebration given that I was birthed … 47 years as well as counting! A few days before New Years we celebrate
Mochitsuki, a Japanese
New Years practice battering
rice to make Mochi. I’ve done this yearly with my spouse and also currently children considering that 2011. In 2012 I took part in my very first Pet Blogger Challenge organized by Amy Burkert from GoPetFriendly.com and also Edie Jarolim from Will My Dog Hate Me. I missed out on the inaugural PBC in 2011 as well as additionally missed 2014 when my blog got hacked and also was down for a month.
Can you believe I almost retired from blogging that year !? Here’s a take a look at my past PBC blog posts: Pet Blogger Challenge I feel a little vacuum inside because I missed 2011 and 2014. Actually, I want I had a Pet Blogger Challenge blog post every year for this blog site. It’s enjoyable to recall and see your blog’s huge goals, success, as well as failures. Okay, adequate babble Colby, what’s this all about? However, today I discovered that Amy is not mosting likely to host the Pet Blogger Challenge this year. HISTORY LESSON: Back in 2010 the suggestion for the Pet Blogger Challenge was generated. Take a look back at the beginning of the PBC and the concerns from the very first Pet Blogger Challenge. This was always my time to reflect on what we achieved on the blog site as well as develop a vision for where we
‘re heading in the future. So, what’s a family pet
blog owner to do? Should I advance or step back? Family Pet Bloggers Journey I will constantly think about Pet Bloggers Challenge as a component of Amy/GoPetFriendly as well as Edie/Will My Dog Hate Me. Today we’re going to take the first
step of a brand-new adventure: Pet Bloggers Journey! Joining the Pet Bloggers Journey will be just as easy as it was to take part in the Pet Blogger Challenge …
- Publish a blog post on your blog between
January 20th-26th(I prolonged the date to end the Linky Blog Hop at the end of the month, January 31st.) with answers to the concerns listed below.
- I’ll release my answers on PuppyInTraining.com as well as include a Linky List in the message on the early morning of January 20th.
- After publishing your message, visit my post and also include your web link to the Linky List so we can go to everybody’s blog site.
- Finally, ensure you see other blogs on the Pet Bloggers Journey as well as leave comments sharing your knowledge as well as encouragement.
So, beginning January 20th, 2020, join us in answering the following inquiries regarding your blog:
- When did you start your blog site? And, for any individual visiting for the very first time, please provide us a quick description of what your blog has to do with.
- Call one thing concerning your blog site, or one blogging objective that you accomplished during 2019, that made you most proud.
- Which of your 2019 post was your favorite and why? (Please consist of a web link.)
- What was the most significant blogging challenge you encountered in 2019, and also just how did you tackle it?
- One objective that we all seem to share is we wish to reach more people. What is your # 1 pointer for bringing even more website traffic to your blog site?
- Do you do sponsored posts/reviews? If so, what do you find jobs best as well as just how do you determine what to charge for a post, social media shares, and so on? If not, is this something you ‘d such as to do more of? What obstacle is entering your means?
- Expecting 2020, if you achieve just one point through your blog, what do you wish it is?
- What steps are you preparing to require to ensure you reach your objective?
- The blogging landscape is constantly transforming. What adjustments in blogging do you see coming in 2020 and also beyond? What plans do you have to develop?
- If you could ask the family pet blogging community for aid with one obstacle you’re having with your blog, what would certainly it be?
10 blogging questions to reflect back on the past as well as look forward to the future.
The 2020 Pet Bloggers Journey is less than a week away!
If you require assistance or have any kind of questions please feel free to connect to me or leave a comment below and I’ll return to you as soon as possible.
Inform Your Blogging Friends
Yep, you read it right …Pet Bloggers Journey begins 01/20/2020
We need your help in spreading the word to all your pet dog blogging pals. The even more individuals we have the more we’ll pick up from each other.
Be sure and spread out the word by sharing a link, blog message, pin or social media upgrade.
I can not wait to review everyone’s solutions.
I’ll see you all next week!
Leading Picks For Our Puppies
- FINEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack-Perfect for brand-new puppies. We obtain all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- IDEAL DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks-All of our pups like to attack, nip, and also eat. We like making use of Bully Sticks to aid divert these unwanted actions.
- IDEAL DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites- One of our favorite deals with for educating our solution pet dog puppies.
Look into even more of our favorites on our New Puppy Checklist.